These Are the Warning Signs Obstructive Sleep Apnea:
- Do you normally feel tired even after a full night of sleep?
- Do you snore loudly and frequently?
- Do you make choking or snorting sounds during sleep?
- Do you stop breathing during sleep?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you have unexplained weight gain or are you having a hard time losing weight?
- Are you a man with a neck size of 17 inches or more?
- Are you a woman with a neck size of 16 inches or more?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Are you a menopausal or postmenopausal woman?
- Do you fall asleep while driving or during periods of daytime inactivity?
- Do you have a family member who has sleep apnea?
If you admit to 2 or more of the signs or symptoms above, see a Board Certified Sleep Specialist at an Accredited Sleep Center.